1. How to book an apartment?
For booking an apartment, choose the dates of arrival and departure, choose the preferred option and the tariff plan, if necessary, make a prepayment.
2. How to make an advance payment for booking an apartment?
You can make an advance payment for booking an apartment:
1) in cash;
2) make a transfer to our current account,
3) through the on-line payment by card(we will send you a link for payment by card).
PREPAYMENT FOR THE RESERVATION IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION / NO SHOW/ CHANGE THE DAT OF RESERVATION – IS NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT TRANSFERRED TO OTHER DATES.
3. How to pay the cost of apartment rental?
Payment for the apartment is accepted in cash or by card, by bank transfer to our bank account. Payment should be done on the day of check-in.
4. Do you provide the necessary accounting documents?
Yes. We provide all the necessary accounting documents for the report for renting an apartment.
5. Does the cost of renting an apartment depend on the number of guests?
The cost of renting an apartment does not depend on how many people will stay in it. The maximum possible number of guests is indicated in the description of each apartment.
6. What is the standard time of arrival and departure?
Check-out time until 12.00
Check-in from 14.00
Early check-in and late check-out are possible. On individual agreement in each case.
7. Do I need to pay in advance for booking an apartment?
It depend on the tariff you choose.
For standart rate prepayment is not required.
For the rates with prepayment – minimum 1 night prepayment is required (depends on the tariff chosen by you). The prepayment is not refundable in case of cancellation, change dates of stay or no-shown. Advance payment is possible in cash, by bank transfer to our bank account or by payment online.
8. Do you provide registration for foreign citizens?
Yes, we make registration for foreign citizens:
Tourist visa – free of charge;
Private and business visas – 25 BYN per person (government fee)
The guest together with us should visit the Citizenship and Migration Department (for private and tourist visas).
9. How is check-in going on? How to pick up the keys?
Tell us your arrival time to the apartment and we will meet you at this time at the address of the booked apartment with the keys and necessary documents.
10. Are your apartments located in the center of Minsk?
Yes, all our apartments are located in the historical center of Minsk within the borders of Lenina str., Nezavisimosty ave, Internationalnaya str., Gorodskoy Val str, Romanovskaya Sloboda str., Pobediteley Avenue, Karl Marx str, Engelsa str.
This is the heart of Minsk, in the area of these streets there are hotels “Europe”, “Minsk”, “President-Hotel”, “Crown Plaza” and others.
11. Do you arrange a transfer from the airport?
The driver will meet you at the airport with a sign and take you directly to the booked apartment. Transfer from/to airport costs 40 BYN.
12. Are the all apartments fully equipped?
The apartment fully equipped for a comfortable stay: towels, bed linens, hairdryer, internet wifi, TV, shampoo, soap, shower gel, microwave, spoons, forks, knives, necessary utensils, cups, plates, gas stove, refrigerator, washing machine, kettle.
13. What is included in the price of the apartment?
Bedroom and bathroom accessories: bed, towels, iron, ironing board, etc.
Hot, cold water, electricity, Wi-Fi, calls around the city (city numbers).
Weekly cleaning in the apartment with the replacement of towels and bed linens. Additional cleaning is available on request and additional cost.
There are no additional payments for renting an apartment.
14. Is there an internet connection in the apartment?
All our apartments have free internet (WiFi).
15. Is it possible to check in at night?
Yes. It does not matter how late you arrive to Minsk. Just inform us in advance the time of your arrival and we will meet you near the apartment. We work 24/7.
16. How to return the keys from the apartment?
At the agreed time, the manager will come to take the keys or you can drop it to the mailbox
17. Do you return the money if I decide to leave earlier?
It is solved in each individual case. As a rule, we keep amount for 1-2 nights.
18. If i broken something, what to do?
In the event of damage just let us know.
19. Don’t have water or electricity? What to do in this case?
In this case, call our 24-hour customer support number +375299383816. We will try to solve these problems as soon as possible.
Should not do anything by yourself.
20. Can I invite guests in the apartment?
Yes, you can. Keep in mind that after 10 pm, noise is prohibited.
21. Can I bring an animal with me?
It is possible by prior agreement. An additional fee may be charged.
23. Is it possible to provide a baby cot for a small child?
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.
24. Is it possible to order the purchase of products?
Yes. It costs 30 BYN for service + bill from the store. You can send us List of products by mail.